Sunday, 2 June 2013

Summer Brings New Inspiration!

Greetings my dears

We said goodbye to May and Spring the day before yesterday and now June has come to give us a lot of warm weather and sun.

The last few days I have been fiddling with wire and my trusted pliers (I have so many!! ) and I discovered 2 things. The first is how to make a new type of tree, which will be revealed much later on this year. The other one is how to create roses!

So after a lot of hours of work and failed tries, I give to the wee rose bush!

Wee Rose Bush
At the moment its resting upon its base and waiting for the final touches before it enters my shop. It is one of my detailed smaller trees, and I find it extremely cute! I hope you like it too :)

Have a great evening everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment